Share Your Best Ideas With Thousands of Your Peers
- Do you have a strong grasp of emerging issues and technology?
- Has your agency weathered a high impact event?
- Have you implemented a successful new program?
- Do you have other knowledge that would benefit emergency communications personnel?
If so, APCO invites you to submit a proposal to be considered for a one-hour presentation within our APCO 2021 professional development program. Our goal is to offer relevant, timely education and training to our attendees to help them do their jobs more effectively and make their agencies more successful.
We are seeking innovative, engaging, inspiring and informative presentations that fall within one of our ten educational tracks:
- Communications Center Management
- Cutting Edge Developments
- Cybersecurity for Public Safety Communications
- Emergency Preparedness, Response & Situational Awareness
- Frontline Telecommunicator
- FirstNet: Transforming the Future of Emergency Communications
- Leadership Development
- NG9-1-1 & Emerging Technologies
- Radio & Wireless Communications Technologies
And new for 2021:
- Wellness in the Emergency Communications Center
Speaker benefits include one complimentary full conference registration.
If you have questions about the Call for Speakers or speaking at APCO 2021, read our FAQs, or contact Jessica Yelvington.
APCO 2021 takes place August 15-18 in San Antonio, TX.
CLICK HERE to submit your proposal!
Submissions are due by 12 midnight (ET) on December 18, 2020.